24/7 Emergency Contact Pager
(Public Safety Use Only)
- When you call our 24-hour Emergency pager, you may expect a return phone call from the Chief of Operations, Search Manager or Dispatcher within 15 minutes.
- To get TCSAR up to speed quickly on the Missing Person request, you may be asked for information such as: (NOTE: this information is not required in full to initiate a search response from us)
- Who is your primary contact person and what is their call back number?
- Who is your agency dispatch contact person and what is their call back number?
- What is the location where the subject was last seen and location for rendezvous with agency contact?
- Brief missing person profile (age, gender, race, clothing, lost since when, status of medical or mental condition, known habits)
- Please be able to detail if the search area will be considered a high risk environment for responding units.
- Will Law Enforcement be able to provide detailed maps of the last known position of the victim and of the search area?
Mailing AddressTravis County Search and Rescue
3310 W Braker Lane, Suite 300, #453
Austin, Texas 78758
Fire/EMS Liaison - Phoebe Crouch, Operations Chief - email@example.com
Law Enforcement Liaison - Scott Serafin, Assistant Operations Chief - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships - Kim Ray, President - email@example.com